Call it leveraging, or working with scalable solutions, but using Denver IT professionals makes dollars and sense in many ways, according to an overview on outsourcing IT over the past decade: “Past and Present Trends in IT Outsourcing,” written by Bill Schmidt on the Aitp.com website.
It’s not just the latest thing, as this trend, has been gathering speed to the tune of a $400 billion dollar industry “over the last half century.” And it’s not about to stop, according to the Schmidt:
“Industry analysts predict IT outsourcing will continue to grow well into the future.”
It was the accounting industry back in the “‘60’s and ‘70’s” that made the outsourcing of IT services popular; as Schmidt notes:
“Many businesses lacked sufficient computing resources to perform even basic business functions...it was natural to outsource operational elements...”
Today, it’s all about ROI and making that bottom line looking better with the efficiencies brought about by outsourcing specific IT projects. A number of reasons for using services like RTC ranking high on the checklist include:
* The ability to reduce costs
* Allow more focusing on “core competencies” within the organization
* Scalability is vital, given the outlook for growth.
* Nothing beats “predictable” costs that are coming in as fixed month-to-month.
* Forget about capital expenditures as you grow.
* Don’t worry if you don’t have “internal resources:” that’s the reason for outsourcing your IT.
* Don’t over staff; think “economies of scale.”
* Best practices come into play when you target your projects through outsourcing. The bottom line? “Increased operational efficiencies.”
At RTC, you can utilize our staffing on either a short or long-term basis to accomplish your IT assignments; what’s more, you can be confident in the professional and skilled Team that will find the right solutions in a timely manner.
Contact us today and start putting our best-practices to work for you tomorrow.